Award-Winning Law Firm Serving the Northland Since 1975
What does it mean to be a local law firm? Being local means we know the medical providers and judicial staff that may have a say in deciding your case. Perhaps more importantly, they know us. Our lawyers have a reputation for being skilled negotiators and strong advocates. We seek the best outcome possible in your case.
Serving Central and Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin
Knowledgeable Representation For Injury Cases
Our Minnesota and Wisconsin attorneys represent a variety of cases where people have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence, including:
- Motor vehicle crashes involving cars, pick up trucks, semitrucks, vans, cabs, bicycles, scooters, and motorcycles
- Pedestrians who have been struck by a motor vehicle
- Crashes involving recreational vehicles such as boats, Jet Skis, ATVs and snowmobiles
- Injuries occurring at hotels, motels, restaurants, and other places of business
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall injuries
- Dog bites and other animal attack incidents
- Dangerous and defective products that cause injury
Were You Injured On The Job?
If you were injured at work, you may be worried about losing your job or how you will be able to pay for medical bills and other expenses. We can assist you with recovering workers’ compensation benefits and appealing denials. Learn what our experience as workers’ compensation attorneys can do for your case.