Northern Minnesota’s Largest Personal Injury Law Firm
For over 40 years, Falsani, Balmer, Peterson & Balmer has assisted injured people in Duluth and throughout northern Minnesota in pursuing compensation in negligence cases. Over time, our firm has grown. We have built a reputation for our strong ethics and going to trial only when necessary to obtain what our clients deserve. Some attorneys won’t set foot in a courtroom, but we will if that’s what it takes to maximize the compensation you deserve.
OUR AREAS OF FOCUS
Active In The Community We Serve
We believe in sharing our time and knowledge by offering pro bono legal services through Duluth’s Volunteer Attorney Program (VAP).
Many of our attorneys also enjoy coaching youth soccer and hockey teams.
Knowledgeable Representation For Injury Cases
Our Minnesota attorneys represent a variety of cases where people have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence, including:
- Motor vehicle crashes such as car collisions, semitruck crashes, motorcycle, bicycle
- Pedestrians who have been struck by a motor vehicle
- Crashes involving recreational vehicles such as boats, Jet Ski, ATVs and snowmobiles
- Hotel or motel injuries
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall injuries
- Dog bites and other animal attack incidents
- Dangerous and defective products that cause injury
We also assist people who have been in collisions across state borders in Wisconsin.
Were You Injured On The Job?
If you were injured at work, you may be worried about losing your job or how you will be able to pay for medical bills and other expenses. We can assist you with recovering workers’ compensation benefits and appealing denials. Learn what our experience as workers’ compensation attorneys can do for your case.