Serving Central and Northern Minnesota and Wisconsin
Experienced and Knowledgeable Representation
Our Minnesota and Wisconsin attorneys handle a variety of claims in which people have been hurt due to someone else’s negligence, including but not limited to:
- Motor vehicle crashes involving cars, pick up trucks, semi trucks, vans, cabs, bicycles, scooters, and motorcycles
- Pedestrians who have been struck by a motor vehicle, recreational vehicle, or other mode of transport
- Crashes involving recreational vehicles such as boats, Jet Skis, ATVs, and snowmobiles
- Injuries occurring at hotels, motels, restaurants, and other places of business
- Injuries occurring at homes and other residences
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall injuries
- Dog bites and other animal attack incidents
- Dangerous and defective products that cause injury
Were You Injured On The Job?
If you were injured at work, you may be worried about losing your job or how you will be able to pay for medical bills and other expenses. We can assist you with recovering workers’ compensation benefits and appealing denials. Learn what our experience as workers’ compensation attorneys can do for your case.